Win Canterbury's best experiences this Christmas at The Colombo
Shoppers at The Colombo are being given the chance to score a Willy Wonka-style golden ticket moment and take home an epic prize as part of the retail centre's amazing Christmas promotion, which is handing out some of the region's best experiences as prizes!
The team at the Sydenham shopping Mecca have joined some of the city and region's top tourism offers for their Golden Ticket competition, in which special Golden Tickets wll be hidden around The Colombo – five per week – between the 30th of November and the 24th of December. Simply find a Golden Ticket while your shopping, and you're a lucky winner!
The amazing prize package line-up includes:
• A night for two staying at the Five Star Boutique Hotel, Hotel Montreal, with breakfast included.
• Exploring the beauty and wonder of stunning Akaroa Harbour with your own unique experience aboard an Akaroa Dolphins Private Charter (below).
• Four tickets to the North Canterbury Wine & Food Festival.
• Exploring your own private beach with two incredible nights glamping at Lavericks Bay on the Banks Peninsula.
• A night for two staying at Five Star Boutique Hotel The George Hotel, with breakfast included.
• Take a trip to North Canterbury’s top Winery, Black Estate and enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by a Three-course meal for two (below).
• A High Tea tasting the newest J’aime Les Macaron range for you and a group of friends.
• Four Tickets to the Nostalgia Festival.
• A tailor-made dinner for four dining at Potsticker Dumpling Bar HQ (below).
• A week’s supply of Craft Beer from The Beer Library.
• A bunch of tickets to The Academy Gold cinema for you and your friends
• Drive the latest Mini Cooper to Akaroa and stay a night at the beautiful luxury accommodation Banks House Akaroa (below).
• A tour for two of Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu with a gallery curator, tailored to your tastes.
• $100 Foodhall voucher for The Colombo.
So get into The Colombo and get hunting this Christmas for your chance to win!
Additional details at The Colombo website.